- 3D Printed Tourbillon Watch
- Medical Industry Strongly Embraces 3D Printing
- 3D Printed Food
- 3D Printing: The Next Technology Gold Rush
- MIT’s New Multi-Material 3D Printer
- Generative Design Optimized for 3D Printing
- Design and Construct Your Own Furniture With 3DPrinted Joints
- Royal Navy Launches 3D-Printed Plane
- 3D Printed “Smart cap” Detects Spoiled Food
- 3D Printing Changes Thinking
All posts tagged "stratasys"
MIT’s New Multi-Material 3D Printer
The MultiFab multi-material 3D printer from MIT shows some real progress in 3D printing by being able to use up to 10 different materials.
- Posted September 15, 2015
3D Printing – Black Swan Event
Today design and build businesses are locked in a parasitic or perhaps symbiotic relationship with their toolmakers – the businesses that provide the design tools (CAD software) and manufacturing tools that produce the business output (CNC machines,...
- Posted July 22, 2015
Airbus A350 XWB Has Over 1,000 3D-Printed Parts
Aircraft manufacturing PR seems full of news lately about 3D-printed components taking to the air. 3D printer manufacturer Stratasys reports on parts made for the Airbus A350 XWB. The Airbus A350 XWB jet has more than 1,000...
- Posted May 7, 2015