- 3D Printed Tourbillon Watch
- Medical Industry Strongly Embraces 3D Printing
- 3D Printed Food
- 3D Printing: The Next Technology Gold Rush
- MIT’s New Multi-Material 3D Printer
- Generative Design Optimized for 3D Printing
- Design and Construct Your Own Furniture With 3DPrinted Joints
- Royal Navy Launches 3D-Printed Plane
- 3D Printed “Smart cap” Detects Spoiled Food
- 3D Printing Changes Thinking
All posts tagged "distributed manufacturing"
3D Printing: The Next Technology Gold Rush
This book concentrates on three main areas.
1. Easy to read, yet detailed explanations of all the 3D printing related technologies currently available
2. Practical advice on how this technology can be leveraged as a successful...
- Posted September 17, 2015
Distributed manufacturing: a 21st century renaissance?
As the world economy globalises and the traditional empires of manufacturing close down it is clear that the winds of change are blowing strongly. But what kind of order will replace what many people have known for...
- Posted May 14, 2015