- 3D Printed Tourbillon Watch
- Medical Industry Strongly Embraces 3D Printing
- 3D Printed Food
- 3D Printing: The Next Technology Gold Rush
- MIT’s New Multi-Material 3D Printer
- Generative Design Optimized for 3D Printing
- Design and Construct Your Own Furniture With 3DPrinted Joints
- Royal Navy Launches 3D-Printed Plane
- 3D Printed “Smart cap” Detects Spoiled Food
- 3D Printing Changes Thinking
All posts tagged "airbus"
Airbus A350 XWB Has Over 1,000 3D-Printed Parts
Aircraft manufacturing PR seems full of news lately about 3D-printed components taking to the air. 3D printer manufacturer Stratasys reports on parts made for the Airbus A350 XWB. The Airbus A350 XWB jet has more than 1,000...
- Posted May 7, 2015
Delcam’s PowerMILL Aids Aerospace Weight Savings at Tritech
Delcam's PowerMILL CAM system made a major contribution to a recent project for the Airbus A400M military transporter at aerospace supplier Tritech. The company was asked to machine from solid the fuel connectors that are located in...
- Posted July 14, 2010