- 3D Printed Tourbillon Watch
- Medical Industry Strongly Embraces 3D Printing
- 3D Printed Food
- 3D Printing: The Next Technology Gold Rush
- MIT’s New Multi-Material 3D Printer
- Generative Design Optimized for 3D Printing
- Design and Construct Your Own Furniture With 3DPrinted Joints
- Royal Navy Launches 3D-Printed Plane
- 3D Printed “Smart cap” Detects Spoiled Food
- 3D Printing Changes Thinking
All posts tagged "3d printing"
LulzBot TAZ 5 Desktop 3D Printer
- Posted May 21, 2015
Printrbot Metal Simple 3D Printer Kit
- Posted May 16, 2015
Printrbot Assembled Metal Simple 3D Printer
- Posted May 15, 2015
XYZprinting Da Vinci 1.0 AiO All-in-One 3D Printer
- Posted May 14, 2015
OneUp 3D Printer Kit
- Posted May 13, 2015
Metal Additive Manufacturing in Australia: Hype, reality, potential.
Recent news of GE receiving FAA certification for 3D printed jet engine parts and Airbus incorporating 1000+ 3D printed parts in the A350 XWB aircraft is somewhat at odds with Australian manufacturers’ vision for additive manufacturing. Professor...
- Posted May 12, 2015