- 3D Printed Tourbillon Watch
- Medical Industry Strongly Embraces 3D Printing
- 3D Printed Food
- 3D Printing: The Next Technology Gold Rush
- MIT’s New Multi-Material 3D Printer
- Generative Design Optimized for 3D Printing
- Design and Construct Your Own Furniture With 3DPrinted Joints
- Royal Navy Launches 3D-Printed Plane
- 3D Printed “Smart cap” Detects Spoiled Food
- 3D Printing Changes Thinking
All posts tagged "3d printing"
Design and Construct Your Own Furniture With 3DPrinted Joints
How a simple idea can be made into a real object without the need for commercial value or over-analysis.
- Posted September 10, 2015
Royal Navy Launches 3D-Printed Plane
A 3D-printed aircraft has been launched from a Royal Navy ship
- Posted July 30, 2015
3D Printed “Smart cap” Detects Spoiled Food
How about this combination of 3d printing, micro-electronics, wireless communication and biochemistry?
- Posted July 29, 2015
3D Printing Changes Thinking
3D printing awareness and popularity is growing quickly and is finding it's way into education as fast as it's finding it's way into business.
- Posted July 27, 2015
Solidoodle Workbench Apprentice Dual-Extruder Fully Assembled 3D Printer
- Posted May 30, 2015
UP! Mini Fully Assembled 3D Printer
- Posted May 24, 2015