- 3D Printed Tourbillon Watch
- Medical Industry Strongly Embraces 3D Printing
- 3D Printed Food
- 3D Printing: The Next Technology Gold Rush
- MIT’s New Multi-Material 3D Printer
- Generative Design Optimized for 3D Printing
- Design and Construct Your Own Furniture With 3DPrinted Joints
- Royal Navy Launches 3D-Printed Plane
- 3D Printed “Smart cap” Detects Spoiled Food
- 3D Printing Changes Thinking
All posts tagged "3d printing"
3D Printed Tourbillon Watch
A notable achievement has been made by Swiss engineer Christoph Laimer in designing and 3D printing a tourbillon "watch".
- Posted January 14, 2016
Medical Industry Strongly Embraces 3D Printing
3D printing has found a technological sweetspot in the medical industry.
- Posted December 8, 2015
3D Printed Food
Where is 3D printing leading us with the concept of 3D printed food? Do we want to follow?
- Posted September 18, 2015
3D Printing: The Next Technology Gold Rush
This book concentrates on three main areas.
1. Easy to read, yet detailed explanations of all the 3D printing related technologies currently available
2. Practical advice on how this technology can be leveraged as a successful...
- Posted September 17, 2015
MIT’s New Multi-Material 3D Printer
The MultiFab multi-material 3D printer from MIT shows some real progress in 3D printing by being able to use up to 10 different materials.
- Posted September 15, 2015
Generative Design Optimized for 3D Printing
Autodesk Within is a relatively new software application that addresses the issue of filling void spaces with a structural core.
- Posted September 11, 2015