- 3D Printed Tourbillon Watch
- Medical Industry Strongly Embraces 3D Printing
- 3D Printed Food
- 3D Printing: The Next Technology Gold Rush
- MIT’s New Multi-Material 3D Printer
- Generative Design Optimized for 3D Printing
- Design and Construct Your Own Furniture With 3DPrinted Joints
- Royal Navy Launches 3D-Printed Plane
- 3D Printed “Smart cap” Detects Spoiled Food
- 3D Printing Changes Thinking
All posts tagged "3d print"
3D Printed Tourbillon Watch
A notable achievement has been made by Swiss engineer Christoph Laimer in designing and 3D printing a tourbillon "watch".
- Posted January 14, 2016
3D Printing a Jack Stand / Scissor Lift
The 3D Printing nerd prints a scissor lift/jack and shows us in a timelapse sequence.
- Posted December 8, 2015
MIT’s New Multi-Material 3D Printer
The MultiFab multi-material 3D printer from MIT shows some real progress in 3D printing by being able to use up to 10 different materials.
- Posted September 15, 2015