- 3D Printed Tourbillon Watch
- Medical Industry Strongly Embraces 3D Printing
- 3D Printed Food
- 3D Printing: The Next Technology Gold Rush
- MIT’s New Multi-Material 3D Printer
- Generative Design Optimized for 3D Printing
- Design and Construct Your Own Furniture With 3DPrinted Joints
- Royal Navy Launches 3D-Printed Plane
- 3D Printed “Smart cap” Detects Spoiled Food
- 3D Printing Changes Thinking
All posts tagged "3D design"
3D Printed Tourbillon Watch
A notable achievement has been made by Swiss engineer Christoph Laimer in designing and 3D printing a tourbillon "watch".
- Posted January 14, 2016
The Olympic Torch – Sydney 2000
When the Olympic torch lit the flame to mark the start of the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games in September 2000, the entire nation celebrated as the Olympics returned to Australia for the second time.
- Posted November 6, 2009
Modular Hospital Furniture With thinkdesign
Healthcare furniture designer adopts 3D modeling to produce a new product line.
- Posted August 25, 2009
Aquajack Water Pump Design Project
Mirajker Design has designed a domestic water pump intended for residential buildings in India and other countries which currently use manual pumps and other techniques for transferring water to overhead tanks. The new pump, named the Aquajack,...
- Posted July 3, 2006