- 3D Printed Tourbillon Watch
- Medical Industry Strongly Embraces 3D Printing
- 3D Printed Food
- 3D Printing: The Next Technology Gold Rush
- MIT’s New Multi-Material 3D Printer
- Generative Design Optimized for 3D Printing
- Design and Construct Your Own Furniture With 3DPrinted Joints
- Royal Navy Launches 3D-Printed Plane
- 3D Printed “Smart cap” Detects Spoiled Food
- 3D Printing Changes Thinking
Content submissions are welcome at any time.
Articles should be relevant to automated design and documentation and provide information without an overt marketing message.
We recognise that service and product vendors are often in a position to provide information of interest to the worldwide design community relating to their clients and that their clients are also happy to have such information published. This may be in the form of a case study, technology overview, whitepaper or presentation. Such submissions are welcome and will be considered for inclusion in this publication. Fees are not paid for submissions from vendors. If you are a vendor who would like to have editorial created on your story lead, we will be happy to refer you to a suitably experienced contract writer in your part of the world who will be able to write your story to suit our publication.
Submissions from freelance authors with commercial proposals are also welcome.
Submissions should comprise…
- Leading paragraph
- Illustrations (CGI or photographic images)
- Image captions
- URL links for further information.
- Personal contact details.
If you require credits published for images etc. please make a clear note of this in your submission.
By submitting material for publication you grant CADinfo.net perpetual license to republish your material in its online format.
CADinfo.net retains the right to accept or reject your submission without providing a reason and the editor’s decision is final. Copyright in the submitted material always remains your property. Copyright in the edits and published presentation is retained by CADinfo.net.
Send your submissions to [email protected]