- 3D Printed Tourbillon Watch
- Medical Industry Strongly Embraces 3D Printing
- 3D Printed Food
- 3D Printing: The Next Technology Gold Rush
- MIT’s New Multi-Material 3D Printer
- Generative Design Optimized for 3D Printing
- Design and Construct Your Own Furniture With 3DPrinted Joints
- Royal Navy Launches 3D-Printed Plane
- 3D Printed “Smart cap” Detects Spoiled Food
- 3D Printing Changes Thinking
Denver International Airport
As the largest structurally integrated tensile-membrane roof in the world, The Denver International Airport is a memorable threshold of lasting permanence welcoming all to Colorado and the West.
Formed in 1980 Fentress Bradburn Architects has established a reputation for quality building design, expertise in construction technology and excellence in project management. The diversity of the firm’s work is one of its greatest assets. Its work ranges in value from $3 million to $500 million. In Fentress Bradburn’s 20 year history the firm has completed more than 30 public sector building, 29 office buildings, four airport terminals, 30 renovation and preservation projects, 10 museum projects, 61 intereior projects and 18 mixed use projects.
Fentress Bradburn Architects uses 30 seats of Microstation products including Microstation, Microstation TriForma and Microstation Modeler. It is also a major user of IdeaGraphix PowerArchitect and Masterkey.
Text: Bentley Continuum, 1997
Image: Nick Merrick, Hedrick Blessing Reproduced with permission.