- Award-Winning Yacht Builder Relies on FEA SoftwarePosted 1369 days ago
- Wauquiez International Sailboat DesignPosted 1369 days ago
- SIMA Shipbuilders Use ALGOR FEA to Design Dredging Barge for Natural Gas Liquids PipelinePosted 1369 days ago
- Advanced 3D Modeling Gives America’s Cup Yachts the EdgePosted 1369 days ago
- Shipbuilding Design and Manufacturing Solutions for the New MillenniumPosted 1369 days ago
- High-Speed, High-Capacity Marine MasterpiecePosted 1369 days ago
- Thinkdesign Helps Perception Kayaks Keep up With World’s Most Popular Outdoor SportPosted 1370 days ago
Denver International Airport
As the largest structurally integrated tensile-membrane roof in the world, The Denver International Airport is a memorable threshold of lasting permanence welcoming all to Colorado and the West.
Formed in 1980 Fentress Bradburn Architects has established a reputation for quality building design, expertise in construction technology and excellence in project management. The diversity of the firm’s work is one of its greatest assets. Its work ranges in value from $3 million to $500 million. In Fentress Bradburn’s 20 year history the firm has completed more than 30 public sector building, 29 office buildings, four airport terminals, 30 renovation and preservation projects, 10 museum projects, 61 intereior projects and 18 mixed use projects.
Fentress Bradburn Architects uses 30 seats of Microstation products including Microstation, Microstation TriForma and Microstation Modeler. It is also a major user of IdeaGraphix PowerArchitect and Masterkey.
Text: Bentley Continuum, 1997
Image: Nick Merrick, Hedrick Blessing Reproduced with permission.