- Award-Winning Yacht Builder Relies on FEA SoftwarePosted 1364 days ago
- Wauquiez International Sailboat DesignPosted 1364 days ago
- SIMA Shipbuilders Use ALGOR FEA to Design Dredging Barge for Natural Gas Liquids PipelinePosted 1364 days ago
- Advanced 3D Modeling Gives America’s Cup Yachts the EdgePosted 1364 days ago
- Shipbuilding Design and Manufacturing Solutions for the New MillenniumPosted 1364 days ago
- High-Speed, High-Capacity Marine MasterpiecePosted 1364 days ago
- Thinkdesign Helps Perception Kayaks Keep up With World’s Most Popular Outdoor SportPosted 1364 days ago
You Know You Worked In the 90′s If…
You’ve sat at the same desk for 4 years and worked for three different organizations.
Your resume is on a diskette in your pocket.
You get really excited about a 2% pay raise.
You learn about your layoff on the news.
Your biggest loss from a system crash is that you lose your best jokes.
Your supervisor doesn’t have the ability to do your job.
Salaries of the members on the Executive Board are higher than all the Third World countries’ annual budgets combined.
It’s dark when you drive to and from work.
Communication is something your section is having problems with.
You see a good looking person and know it is a visitor.
Free food left over from meetings is your main staple.
Being sick is defined as can’t walk or you’re in the hospital.
You’re already late on the work task you just got.
You work 200 hours for the $100 bonus check and jubilantly say “Oh wow, thanks!”
Your supervisors’ favorite lines are “when you get a few minutes”, “in your spare time”, “when you’re freed up”, and “I have an opportunity for you.”
Vacation is something you roll over to next year or a cheque you get every January.
Your relatives and family describe your job as “works with computers”.
You read this entire list and understood it.