- Award-Winning Yacht Builder Relies on FEA SoftwarePosted 1368 days ago
- Wauquiez International Sailboat DesignPosted 1368 days ago
- SIMA Shipbuilders Use ALGOR FEA to Design Dredging Barge for Natural Gas Liquids PipelinePosted 1368 days ago
- Advanced 3D Modeling Gives America’s Cup Yachts the EdgePosted 1368 days ago
- Shipbuilding Design and Manufacturing Solutions for the New MillenniumPosted 1368 days ago
- High-Speed, High-Capacity Marine MasterpiecePosted 1368 days ago
- Thinkdesign Helps Perception Kayaks Keep up With World’s Most Popular Outdoor SportPosted 1368 days ago
Instructions for Mircosoft’s New TV Dinner Product
You must first remove the plastic cover. By doing so you agree to accept and honor Mircosoft rights to all TV dinners. You may not give anyone else a bite of your dinner (which would constitute an infringement of Mircosoft’s rights). You may, however, let others smell and look at your dinner and are encouraged to tell them how good it is.
If you have a PC microwave oven, insert the dinner into the oven. Set the oven using these keystrokes:
If you have a Mac oven, insert the dinner and press start. The oven will set itself and cook the dinner.
If you have a Unix oven, insert the dinner, enter the ingredients of the dinner (found on the package label), the weight of the dinner, and the desired level of cooking and press start. The oven will calculate the time and heat and cook the dinner exactly to your specification.
Be forewarned that Mircosoft dinners may crash, in which case your oven must be restarted. This is a simple procedure. Remove the dinner from the oven and enter:
This process may have to be repeated. Try unplugging the microwave and then doing a cold reboot. If this doesn’t work, contact your hardware vendor.
Many users have reported that the dinner tray is far too big, larger than the dinner itself, having many useless compartments, most of which are empty. These are for future menu items. If the tray is too large to fit in your oven you will need to upgrade your oven.
Dinners are only available from registered outlets, and only the chicken variety is currently produced. If you want another variety, call MircosoftHelp and they will explain that you really don’t want another variety–Mircosoft Chicken is all you really need.
Mircosoft has disclosed plans to discontinue all smaller versions of their chicken dinners. Future releases will only be in the larger family size. Excess chicken may be stored for future use, but must be saved only in Mircosoft approved packaging.
Mircosoft promises a dessert with every dinner after ’2000. However, that version has yet to be released. Users have permission to get thrilled in advance. Mircosoft dinners may be incompatible with other dinners in the freezer, causing your freezer to self-defrost. This is a feature, not a bug. Your freezer probably should have been defrosted anyway.