- Award-Winning Yacht Builder Relies on FEA SoftwarePosted 1367 days ago
- Wauquiez International Sailboat DesignPosted 1367 days ago
- SIMA Shipbuilders Use ALGOR FEA to Design Dredging Barge for Natural Gas Liquids PipelinePosted 1367 days ago
- Advanced 3D Modeling Gives America’s Cup Yachts the EdgePosted 1367 days ago
- Shipbuilding Design and Manufacturing Solutions for the New MillenniumPosted 1367 days ago
- High-Speed, High-Capacity Marine MasterpiecePosted 1367 days ago
- Thinkdesign Helps Perception Kayaks Keep up With World’s Most Popular Outdoor SportPosted 1367 days ago
25 Signs That You’re Getting Old
1. You’re asleep, but others worry that you’re dead.
2. Your back goes out more often than you do.
3. You quit trying to hold your stomach in, no matter who walks into the room.
4. You buy a compass for the dash of your car/truck.
5. You’re proud of your lawn mower.
6. Your best friend is dating someone half their age, and isn’t breaking any laws.
7. Your arms are almost too short to read the newspaper.
8. You sing along with the elevator music.
9. You would rather go to work than stay home sick.
10. You enjoy hearing about other people’s operations.
11. You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge.
12. People call at 9:00 p.m. and ask, “Did I wake you?”
13. You answer a question with, “Because I said so.”
14. You send money to PBS.
15. The end of your tie doesn’t come anywhere near the top of your pants.
16. You take a metal detector to the beach.
17. You know what the word “equity” means.
18. You can’t remember the last time you laid on the floor to watch television.
19. Your ears are hairier than your head.
20. You talk about “good grass” and you’re referring to someone’s lawn.
21. You get into a heated argument about pension plans.
22. You got cable for The Weather Channel.
23. You can go bowling without drinking.
24. You have a party and the neighbors don’t even realize it.
25. You find yourself smiling at this list.