- 3D Printed Tourbillon Watch
- Medical Industry Strongly Embraces 3D Printing
- 3D Printed Food
- 3D Printing: The Next Technology Gold Rush
- MIT’s New Multi-Material 3D Printer
- Generative Design Optimized for 3D Printing
- Design and Construct Your Own Furniture With 3DPrinted Joints
- Royal Navy Launches 3D-Printed Plane
- 3D Printed “Smart cap” Detects Spoiled Food
- 3D Printing Changes Thinking
www.CADinfo.net has held a leading position in the world of automated design since 1996 and is concerned with the future of engineering technology and nurturing talent.
The resource is optimised for reliable, high-speed global delivery on all display platforms (desktop, tablet and smartphone).
Advertising on CADinfo.net can help you reach a highly-focussed technical readership of professionals, hobbyists and students at the forefront of automated design and production.
As of July 2015
- 6,000 impressions per month
- 3,500 unique visitors
- 55% – AEC disciplines
- 42% – Mechanical /Manufacturing disciplines
- 93% – Professional or para-professional
- 80% – Recommend or approve expenditure or both
- 70% – Repeat visitors
- Estimated annual software/hardware spend of US$4.2 billion
- ROS Leaderboard 728×90 *
- ROS Rectangle 300×250 *
- Homepage Tower 160×600 *
- ROS Text links 200 characters (linked)
- ROS Top Button 222×90
- ROS Wallpaper +
- Video Spots
The position display is dependent on the platform being used (desktop, tablet or smartphone) and screen orientation (landscape or portrait). See screen shots below for comparison. Test the site on the platform of main interest to you.
All ads except those marker with + can be booked and managed online for the best price. Ads marked with + must be booked through your account manager.
Ads marked with * are also targetable positions in Google AdWords. AdWords gets one slot in the ad pool.
Direct advertising can provide higher exposure with more control and higher display weighting by default.
All advertisers have access to real time reporting showing ads booked, cost, impressions, clicks, history and invoices.
- Display ads – $25 per thousand impressions
- Text ads – $100 per month
Terms & Conditions
- Display ads are shown in rotation with other ads in each position pool.
- All ad formats can be served (image, text, Flash, Rich HTML, agency) and we have relationships with all the major ad servers in the US for advertisers who prefer to use their agency ad servers.
- All advertising at the above rates must be booked, managed and paid for online.
- Special arrangement such as those below or any other requests will attract a premium on the quoted rates.
Exclusivity on any particular position incurs a 200% premium. Please ask about availability.
Ad targeting is available on all client managed ads and may be possible on special order ads as well.
- Time – Date, Hour, Start/Finish
- Hourly Maximum – Gross impression, Unique Clicks
- Daily Maximum – Gross impression, Unique Clicks, Share of Voice
- Monthly Maximum – Gross impression, Unique Clicks
- Total Maximum – Gross impression, Unique Clicks
- Visitor – Browser/Device, Time capping, Frequency capping, Referring URL, Placement URL, Target keyword, Operating system, IP address, ISP/Domain, Companion/Competitive positioning
- Geo – Language, Country, Continent, City, State/Province/Region, Metro area (US), Zipcode/Postcode (US & Canada), Phone area code (US)
- Display weighting. Default is 1 with a maximum of 6 (6 times as many impressions as any other ad in the pool).
- Mailing list banners
- Sponsorship of categories. mailing list, etc.
Contact for further discussion.
All special conditions are handled personally by an account manager. Initial contact through [email protected]
Contact [email protected]