- 3D Printed Tourbillon Watch
- Medical Industry Strongly Embraces 3D Printing
- 3D Printed Food
- 3D Printing: The Next Technology Gold Rush
- MIT’s New Multi-Material 3D Printer
- Generative Design Optimized for 3D Printing
- Design and Construct Your Own Furniture With 3DPrinted Joints
- Royal Navy Launches 3D-Printed Plane
- 3D Printed “Smart cap” Detects Spoiled Food
- 3D Printing Changes Thinking
Weta Workshop’s Fantastic Projects
Winner of multiple Oscars, Weta Workshop, uses Delcam’s CADCAM software to produce props and...
- Posted October 2, 2012
Garner Holt Productions of San Bernardino, California, is the world's largest manufacturer of animatronics,...
- Posted November 18, 2009
Raster-to-Vector Technology Underpins Creation of a New Metal Sculpture for St Louis Zoo
Paley Studios Ltd, the team behind celebrated American master metal sculptor Albert Paley, have...
- Posted October 7, 2009
Sculpture facilitated by Scan2CAD, AutoCAD and CNC technologies.
- Posted May 25, 2006