- 3D Printed Tourbillon Watch
- Medical Industry Strongly Embraces 3D Printing
- 3D Printed Food
- 3D Printing: The Next Technology Gold Rush
- MIT’s New Multi-Material 3D Printer
- Generative Design Optimized for 3D Printing
- Design and Construct Your Own Furniture With 3DPrinted Joints
- Royal Navy Launches 3D-Printed Plane
- 3D Printed “Smart cap” Detects Spoiled Food
- 3D Printing Changes Thinking
Control Systems Engineering
List Price: $483.48
Sale Price: $274.77
Availability: Usually ships in 6-10 business days
Highly regarded for its accessible writing and practical case studies, Control Systems Engineering is the most widely adopted textbook for this core course in Mechanical and Electrical engineering programs. This new sixth edition has been revised and updated with 20% new problems and greater emphasis on computer-aided design.
Close the loop between your lectures and the lab!
Integrated throughout the Nise text are 10 virtual experiments, which enable students to implement the design-simulate-prototype workflow of practicing engineers. Powered by LabVIEW software and simulations of Quanser’s lab plants, the virtual labs enable students to apply concepts to virtual systems, implement control solutions and evaluate their results. The virtual labs deepen the homework learning experience and prepare students to make more effective use of their time in the lab. Empower your students to take control of their learning with virtual labs accessible anywhere internet is available!
Visit www.quansercontrollabs.com for additional information related to Quanser.
No features available.