- 3D Printed Tourbillon Watch
- Medical Industry Strongly Embraces 3D Printing
- 3D Printed Food
- 3D Printing: The Next Technology Gold Rush
- MIT’s New Multi-Material 3D Printer
- Generative Design Optimized for 3D Printing
- Design and Construct Your Own Furniture With 3DPrinted Joints
- Royal Navy Launches 3D-Printed Plane
- 3D Printed “Smart cap” Detects Spoiled Food
- 3D Printing Changes Thinking
All posts by Tony Zilles
3D Printed Tourbillon Watch
A notable achievement has been made by Swiss engineer Christoph Laimer in designing and 3D printing a tourbillon "watch".
- Posted January 14, 2016
Medical Industry Strongly Embraces 3D Printing
3D printing has found a technological sweetspot in the medical industry.
- Posted December 8, 2015
3D Printed Food
Where is 3D printing leading us with the concept of 3D printed food? Do we want to follow?
- Posted September 18, 2015
Design and Construct Your Own Furniture With 3DPrinted Joints
How a simple idea can be made into a real object without the need for commercial value or over-analysis.
- Posted September 10, 2015
Big Data Solutions Inside
The importance of "big data" is also emerging as a a factor that will affect design, production and operation in a world where everything is connected.
- Posted August 12, 2015
Revolutionizing Simulation – Application Builder
Specialized and fully customizable, the Application Builder enables you to create simulation apps with specific inputs, outputs, and key parameters.
- Posted August 10, 2015