- 3D Printed Tourbillon Watch
- Medical Industry Strongly Embraces 3D Printing
- 3D Printed Food
- 3D Printing: The Next Technology Gold Rush
- MIT’s New Multi-Material 3D Printer
- Generative Design Optimized for 3D Printing
- Design and Construct Your Own Furniture With 3DPrinted Joints
- Royal Navy Launches 3D-Printed Plane
- 3D Printed “Smart cap” Detects Spoiled Food
- 3D Printing Changes Thinking
All posts by Tony Zilles
Open Source CAD Software
Open source CAD software.
- Posted December 29, 2018
Engineering Analysis Software
Engineering analysis functions to simulate, analyse and resolve engineering issues in digitally designed structures and objects.
- Posted June 29, 2018
Architectural Design Software
Architectural design software. CAD software for building designers, engineers, drafters and enthusiasts. CAD software for building and construction.
- Posted December 29, 2017
3D Printed Tourbillon Watch
A notable achievement has been made by Swiss engineer Christoph Laimer in designing and 3D printing a tourbillon "watch".
- Posted January 14, 2016
Medical Industry Strongly Embraces 3D Printing
3D printing has found a technological sweetspot in the medical industry.
- Posted December 8, 2015
3D Printed Food
Where is 3D printing leading us with the concept of 3D printed food? Do we want to follow?
- Posted September 18, 2015