- 3D Printed Tourbillon Watch
- Medical Industry Strongly Embraces 3D Printing
- 3D Printed Food
- 3D Printing: The Next Technology Gold Rush
- MIT’s New Multi-Material 3D Printer
- Generative Design Optimized for 3D Printing
- Design and Construct Your Own Furniture With 3DPrinted Joints
- Royal Navy Launches 3D-Printed Plane
- 3D Printed “Smart cap” Detects Spoiled Food
- 3D Printing Changes Thinking
CADinfo.NET is a publication of Digital Business Media and has been published online since 1996.
It has a wide monthly readership of technical professionals from all over the globe and is widely referred to in industry and academia alike.
CADinfo.net began life as AZCAD BBS back in 1990. The services and facilities migrated to the WWW in 1996 and continued to grow strongly with every advance in publishing technology. CADinfo.net is teh flagship site of a network of CAD/CAM/CAE websites published by Digital Business Media.
- 100,000 unique users per month with an annual software and hardware budget exceeding $4.2b
- 55% – AEC disciplines
- 42% – Mechanical /Manufacturing disciplines
- 93% – Professional or para-professional
- 80% – Recommend or approve expenditure or both
- 70% – Repeat visitors