- 3D Printed “Smart cap” Detects Spoiled Food
- 3D Printing Changes Thinking
- Solidoodle Workbench Apprentice Dual-Extruder Fully Assembled 3D Printer
- UP! Mini Fully Assembled 3D Printer
- LulzBot TAZ 5 Desktop 3D Printer
- Printrbot Metal Simple 3D Printer Kit
- Printrbot Assembled Metal Simple 3D Printer
- XYZprinting Da Vinci 1.0 AiO All-in-One 3D Printer
- OneUp 3D Printer Kit
- Metal Additive Manufacturing in Australia: Hype, reality, potential.
Anchor Industries, Inc. of Evansville, Indiana has produced tents and other lightweight, portable buildings and structures...
When approached to construct a custom-built 98' yacht designed by Fontaine Design Group, Michael McClain of...
When undersea piping was needed to complete a South American pipeline project that traverses the Amazon...
According to Aldo Balatti, senior product designer/plastic applications specialist at DW Product Development, Inc., it would...
Saginaw Valley State University Team analyzed Solid Edge design with ALGOR FEA software.
3D Printed “Smart cap” Detects Spoiled Food
How about this combination of 3d printing, micro-electronics, wireless communication and biochemistry?
- July 29, 2015
Free or Low Cost CAD Software
CADinfo.net list of free or low cost CAD software (under $500).
- July 28, 2015
3D Printing Changes Thinking
3D printing awareness and popularity is growing quickly and is finding it's way into education as fast as it's finding it's way into business.
- July 27, 2015
3D Printing – Black Swan Event
Today design and build businesses are locked in a parasitic or perhaps symbiotic relationship with their toolmakers – the businesses that provide the design tools (CAD software) and manufacturing...
- July 22, 2015
3D Connexion SpaceExplorer 3D Navigation Device
- July 18, 2015
Delcam Posts PowerINSPECT Webinars Online
The recent Recent Delcam webinar series on inspection technology has been posted to Youtube for online viewing or download.
- July 16, 2015